- The welcome pass is valid from April 1st 2020 to March 31st 2021. It gives unlimited access to 38 events and cultural sites in partnership with the municipality.
- The welcome pass can only be used for the shows of the cultural sites' programming season. All rental and off-season shows are excluded as they are independent from the site's artistic direction.
- The welcome pass is personal and non-transferable. It can only be used if accompanied with a valid and official identification document (passport, identity card or driving licence).
- Admission to a cultural event is possible by reservation or directly at the box office depending on the places available. See legend: o ·
- When booking you are required to specify that you are a holder of a welcome pass.
- The welcome pass and the identity card are checked at the entrance to partner sites.
- The City of Sion reserves the right to refuse the client's order and to block the welcome pass without having to state reasons for this, and in all cases when there is an existing or alleged abuse, or invalid use of the pass.
- In the event of abuse (for instance when the pass has been passed on to another person), the pass will be cancelled immediately.
- Protection and transmission of data
- The City of Sion ensures the application of the relevant legal provisions on data protection and takes appropriate security measures.
- For all questions or in the event of the pass being lost, please contact:
The City of Sion
Office de l’integration
027 324 15 41