- The welcome pass is valid from April 1st 2018 to March 31st 2019. It gives unlimited access to 36 events and cultural sites in partnership with the municipality.
- The welcome pass can only be used for the shows of the cultural sites' programming season. All rental and off-season shows are excluded as they are independent from the site's artistic direction.
- The welcome pass is personal and non-transferable. It can only be used if accompanied with a valid and official identification document (passport, identity card or driving licence).
- The admission to a cultural event is possible by reservation or in person at the box office on the day of the event only (depending on available places).
- When booking you are required to specify that you are a holder of a welcome pass.
- No reservation is possible for certain sites or events. Admission is possible directly in person at the box office. It includes the following sites:
- Music : Académie de Musique Tibor Varga (Tibor Varga Music Academy), Festival Arcades, Festival Flatus, Le Port Franc, Point 11, Sion en Lumières (Sion – City of Lights), Electrozîles
- Exhibition venues : La Maison du Diable (Devil's House), La Grenette - galerie de la Ville de Sion – (Gallery of the City of Sion), La Maison de la Nature (House of Nature), Le Musée d’art (Art Museum), Le Musée d’histoire (History Museum), Le Musée de la nature (Nature Museum), le Pénitencier (The Prison)
- Books and reading: La Médiathèque Valais-Sion (Media Library Valais – Sion), les Vallesiana
- Street Arts : Le Festival Art de Rue (‘Street Art Festival’)
- Intercultural: Les rencontres d’ici et d’ailleurs (Encounters from near and far)
- The welcome pass and the identity card are checked at the entrance to partner sites.
- The City of Sion reserves the right to refuse the client's order and to block the welcome pass without having to state reasons for this, and in all cases when there is an existing or alleged abuse, or invalid use of the pass.
- In the event of abuse (for instance when the pass has been passed on to another person), the pass will be cancelled immediately.
- Protection and transmission of data
- The City of Sion ensures the application of the relevant legal provisions on data protection and takes appropriate security measures.
- For all questions or in the event of the pass being lost, please contact:
The City of Sion
Office de l’integration
027 324 15 41